Re: Old subjects for new people

Anette and Mary,

I apologize for "flying off the handle" this morning.  I don't think hardly
anyone minds if someone asks for advice about a subject that has been covered
before because every problem is somewhat unique and we can all gain from the
answers of new people on the list.  However certain subjects tend to come
up periodically that are real "button pushers" and tend to generate a lot
of rhetoric without much real information.  The weight issue is one of these
and I over reacted to it when I should have just chuckled and warmed up my
delete button.

Sorry,
Teresa