Back pain

I know this was covered once before but it was awhile ago and I didn't pay as
much attention as I should have. Would anyone who has problems with their back
( herniated discs especially ) please email me . My husband has 4 herniated
discs in his lower back . He really wanted to start endurance riding with his
mare but feels like he might not be able to . Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Valerie
Carizima@aol.com