Re Rider weight

Hi to all,
Seeing that I am incabaple of walking around right now thought I would add
my 2 cents worth to this discussion.
I battle to gain weight,when I start trainning for a season of endurance I
have top take Rapid Weight Gain for Bodybuilders.It certainly does help me
gain weight,am always short of a couple of kilograms,drink this formula
with milk ,normally 2 litres before I weigh in.I also have to use a weight
bag,which I hate doing,it seems to slip under my saddle and I lose time on
a ride,getting off and putting it in place.Also its deadweight and unless
you train with it,it can hurt the horses back.I also do weight trainning
and run ,now I am not allowed to run anymore :-( .
My husband rides Heavyweight,he gets off his horse and runs alot to spare
his horse,he rides a almost 16 hand Appaloosas stallion,my horses are
usually smaller 14,2 hands.
He my husband watches me in amazement at the lengths I will go to ,to gain
weight,in trainning I consume three to four times the ammount of food he
eats,carbo loading second to none,he shudders at my breakfast which I eat
at abut ten am,huge packet of potato chips and a enormous slab of
chocolate,(normallly fruit as well)disgusting but it works for me,and I
still fit into the same clothes ,just more muscular than usual.

Rules are rules and if I want to compete on a equal scale whether it be a
FEI ride or a normal ride where Lightweight dont count for much,I will
continue to do all these strange things to gain  weight *grin*.
Ok thats all from me.
Regards
Kathy *who has to start trainning again soon and cant bear the thought of
all that food"