Wanted Crosby Grand Prix, or Prix SofRide saddle

From: Jennifer Smith
Email: ladybug@lewiston.com

Hi, I am looking to buy a Crosby Grand Prix, or Crosby Prix SofRide saddle.
   Must be in good condition, have a 17 1/2" seat, and have a medium tree, 31 to 31.5 cm.
   If you have one, or could suggest any tack shops that carry a good selection of used english saddles, would you please e-mail me.
   Thank you in advance. Jennifer Smith