Mare has accepted its foal

Hi to all,
Thank you to everybody for all the help and advice,I really appreciate it.
This evenning the mare finally accepted her filly ,this after hart stopping
moments when she kicked the foal and bit it.
The foal was not the only one kicked I am afraid to say ,she gave me a good
few kicks for all  my troubles,when trying to get the two reunited.
Advice on really bad bruisiing anyone???????
she kicked me on my hip ,both my legs so am wobbling around ,but it is
worth it,she can kick me all she wants as long as the foal is looked after
by her,now I can get a good nights rest,sheer bliss.
Goodnight and thanks
Kathy "wobbling about"
http://196.7.177.40/aht/
ps(the last time this mare kicked me she broke my wrist,at least I think my
bones are intact"