Bioscan

I have the highest respect for Heidi & really appreciate all the help she gives
us so graciously.  I do have to speak up for Bioscan though.  I have a friend
who had an ANCIENT Khemosabi son.  This horse had really gone the route in his
younger days and was extremely arthritic.  We used the Bioscan system on him &
it really did improve both his overall flexibility & his attitude.  In his last
years, he just seemed like he didn't care anymore.  With the very first use of
the Bioscan, he became a lot more energetic & although his mobility wasn't what
you could call 100%,  he was definitely better.  Then, we used it on small
animals; again, elderly & arthritic.  With the small animals, what we saw was
miraculous!  It really was & I am definitely not easy to convince.  We also
found it useful to relieve pain in a dog that was diagnosed with terminal
cancer.  His "mom" wanted to take him home for just a little while before
bringing him back to the vet & having him put down.  Well,  we used the
bio-lites just to see if anything would happen & that evening he got up & moved
around with no pain & continued to be pain free until his death about a month
later.  Maybe it was coincidence, I don't know.  I can't help but think it did
help him. Especially with what we saw in other small animals.  'Haven't had a
whole lot of experience with it & horses,  I have used it on mine, but then I'm
not really having any problems either.
Karen