From: CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com <CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com>
To: ahurley@cncx.com <ahurley@cncx.com>; ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Wednesday, September 02, 1998 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: foal rejected by mare

In a message dated 98-09-02 13:23:24 EDT, ahurley@cncx.com writes:

<< If the wild mare still refuses to care for her foal that was stolen by a 3
year old filly, would it make sense to give the foal back to the 3 year old
filly? That way the baby would only be dependant on people for food and not
for companionship and learning how to be  a horse. Just asking....
Stasia  >>

Actually, that's not a bad idea.

Heidi