Re: Strongid program and colic surgery

In a message dated 98-09-02 20:46:44 EDT, Luvpasos@aol.com writes:

<<  What would predispose the endurance horse to problems on this program
 as opposed to a pleasure horse? And if a pleasure horse is on the program and
 going to "graduate" into endurance is it reccommended to discontinue?

I wish I had the answer to that question, but as there really has not been any
research done on it, I don't think anyone knows.  And yes, if I had a pleasure
horse graduating to endurance competition, I would discontinue it.

Heidi