Update Outlaw Trail Ride

In route to our Esclante "Roost" today to begin marking trail and make the final preparations for the 11th annual Outlaw Trail Historical Endurance Ride.  Base Camp is located at the Pine Shadows and Split Mountain Horse Training Center.  This secluded western hideout will be available to those traveling to Utah a bit ahead of time.  Check in with Dr. Stan Allen when you arrive.  Take Hwy. 12 to Teasdale and turn west at the White Steeple Church on street 125 South.

We have a wonderful group of riders attending this year as well as a rider from Belgium, Switzerland, Germany and of course Canada!  Our vet will be Dr. Bruce King from Utah and Dr. Tom Parker from Santa Fe who has vetted the Outlaw Trail for several years.

Since we are out on the trail until we meet in Teasdale on the 20th of September it is most difficult to contact us.  We will not have access to email either, but do visit our newly updated web site www.outlawtrail.com    for current information about the Outlaw Trail.  One major change is base camp for day 4 and 5 will be at Georgetown near Cannonville, Utah.  We welcome anyone to come ride for a day or two if you cannot make it for the week.

Happy "OT" Trails,  Crockett & Sharon