Re: major medical on inexpensive horses...

<< You mentioned the expense of colic surgery- does anyone use the Strongid
 daily worming program that will pay for colic surgery if their horse is on
 the program?  >>

Unfortunately, in my experience, I have come to believe that Strongid C can
actually cause colic in endurance horses.  This has been discussed several
times on the list, and should be in the archives.  It is a great product for
youngsters and broodmares, but not one I recommend for our sport.

Heidi Smith, DVM