Re: The Leasing Game

OPS SO very sorry Lindia --I jumped the gun here.. thought the horse in
question was Lois M'
My error.

AND I am very sorry you had such a bad go at the lease game.
MOST of the time all goes well.

I would of though the riders would have paid the vet bill.
Very rough on you -- I know  I heard some of it from Angie.. applogize
to Angie too.. wrong horse

WHile all this was very terrible and painfull for the horses and riders,
it should not be the expected norm for leased horse.. like Hiedi said --
IF proberly managed it all works out.. ie RIO  and many others.

Say how many horses required treatment from the TEVIS?
Leased or owner rider.. I know of at least two.

SOmethimes things just go wrong.. and sometimes its a wakeup call.
You were very lucky your horse made it through and is ok, as well as
Lois.

Roger