Thank you to everyone

Who responded to my easyboot question.  I have decided to definately go with the easy boots.  I'll have to check with the
ferrier on size though.

Some of you seem to have the impression that Sage is a problem horse.  She is far from it.  The poor thing just has a real
thing about ferriers and vets, but will behave for one's she has grown to trust.  Heck, she's only just turned five and I can
trust her with my kids as if she were an old babysitter. (that took some work though)  She's even begining to show a little
respect for my husband, a nonhorse person.  He now refers to her as his riding lawnmower.  They spend happy evenings mowing
the front lawn together.

Sage has been with a wonderful trainer.  Who by the way, kept offering to buy her.  Her main comment was that the little mare
was to smart for her own good.  She has also passed a John Lyons clinic with flying colors.

One final brag, then I'll leave y'all in peace.  This morning I tripped and fell while taking her breakfast.  Now, she'd been
doing the "I'm gonna starve if I don't eat right now" routine, but when I hit the ground and the bucket spilled, intstead of
going for the feed she came over and nuzzled me with a look of great concern in her eyes. Sage waited, now patiently, while I
picked myself up and got the bucket upright again.  Personally, I was impressed, and very touched.

Hugs
Martyne