Re: Endurance & Racing (track)

This is true that you can't just take an endurance horse to the track and
race him without proper speed training and it is best to research  the
trainer you are going have help you.  But there are good trainers out there.
Be picky.  My mom has been racing her horses for 17 years and NO bowed
tendeons or leg problems in that time.  dee

.
>Frankly, many of the offtrack arabs that I've checked out were pulled from
>racing with bowed tendons, which doesn't speak well of the so-called
>trainers in that industry.  I wouldn't trust my horse with ANY racetrack
>trainer.  I'll bet you dollars to donuts they're not doing for free.
>
>Mike Sofen
>Seattle, WA

Dee Van Gilder
Van Gilder Arabians
Wasco, Oregon

vgarab@transport.com

www.endurance.net/vangilder/

Home of CMK Stallions Nehalems Muhuli (Muhuli x Rafanna)FV Stoic(Farlane x
Muferrra)
 & Mackies Image (Abu Malacar x Bayetta) and  the polish stallion, Going
Steady AH (Wiking x *Goinina) and their CMK band of mares!!