Central regions rides in 99?

Khal (who turns 4 on March 31) and I are planning to begin our endurance
career after his birthday in 99.  There are not a lot of Central rides
posted on the Endurance Net calendar for 99, as opposed to 98.  Would anyone
who knows of 1999 rides (that have LDs) in the Central region please drop me
a post?  I've spent this year with a broken shoulder that never healed and
was finally taken apart and put back together with hardware and bone
grafting so now it looks like I will be fit and able for next year, THANK
GOODNESS!! so I am having fun planning rides for next year.  Thanks, Marilyn
and Khal in San Angelo, TX    mwiese@earthling.net