list's TB articles

...speaking about the TB magazine.  First I want to  mention our own
Kathy from S. Africa, on our list, has an article in the TB.
We all have gotten a glimpse thru her experiences what it is like to
train and ride in Africa amongst their local critters.

Also, I am getting a reputation at work in the break room, where I read
my TB, as being a bit strange.  My sudden outbursts of laughter and
tears is getting me some strange stares.  Angie's latest article on
"Hay" had me almost doubled over with laughing.

Angie, you always have me in stitches.
Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman