Re: Hunter's Bump -- just what is it?

Thanks everyone for your imput on roach back and hunter's bump.  Now
know it is two different things.

Heidi, rather Dr. Heidi, as Roger calls you,  are there any problems in
movement and soundness that I need to worry about riding an endurance
horse that has a mild roach back?  Any special considerations?
and what should I look for.  Both brothers have this but is quite mild,
yet noticable.
Thankyou, Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman