Re: keeping the weight on

In a message dated 98-08-27 08:09:26 EDT, wind@visionsofthewind.com writes:

<< Vic is 7 years old. He had his wolf teeth removed at 4, and the vet said
his
 teeth had no points 2 months ago. We have, however, just moved him from
 Tucson to the Denver area. He seems to love it... >>

That can be a tough age for an Arab stallion, especially with the move.  Since
his teeth are ok (although it might be worth a second peek), I don't think I
would get in a big toot about it this year.  He is like a boy going to
college, staying up late and trying to impress the girls; that's a normal
mental state for that age, and it can be tough on them.  See how he winters
over, and he may be just fine next year.

Heidi