Re: keeping the weight on

Hi Stephanie,

I had the same problem with my gelding.  I could not put weight on
him.  He did not winter very well so I put him on Strategy which is a
complete feed.  He did ok but then lost some weight.  I switched him
over to Tiz Whiz about 6 weeks ago and I am very pleased with the
results.  He is putting on weight and holding it pretty well.  He is
a qh with a tb personality.  I don't see that it is making home any
more hyper so that is a plus.

Good Luck -
Kathy and Cedar

----------
> From: Stephanie Wind McCray <wind@visionsofthewind.com>
> To: ridecamp <ridecamp@endurance.net>
> Subject: keeping the weight on
> Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 12:36 AM
>
> I don't mean to beat a dead horse (all puns intended :-) but my guy
doesn't
> seem to be holding his weight. He's not HORRIBLY thin, but thinner
than *I*
> like. He gets exercised three times a week - once for 30 - 45
minutes in the
> round pen (riderless), once about 20 minutes round pen (riderless)
and an