Newbie

From: Dee
Email: RQFams@aol.com

Hello all....

I have for a long time been interested in CTR and endurance but have never found anyone from whom I could learn.  I am an experienced rider (25 yrs ex), my formal education included hunt seat and dressage, now I prefer to trail.  I would like to hear from those in the central Mass or north central CT area, I live 15 min south of Springfield MA In CT. My horse is a 14 yr old geld that loves to ride and can "go all day" the more he goes the happier he is...I plan on purchasing another horse in the spring and will look for an endurance prospect..

Thank you all....

DEE