easiboots

Thanks to all of you who responded to my easiboots query.  I think some
gremlins got into my outmailbox and could the people who'll be visiting
NZ in Janaury '99 please send me a quick e-mail just so I have their
address again - I'm pretty sure they didn't get my response, plus the
lady who wanted more info about NZ endurance as she'll be coming over in
the next three years. Thanks
Dianne in NZ (Hope I get this one sent successfully!)