horse wanted

A friend has asked me to help her find a horse with which she might be able
to do endurance (poor girl has been listening to me too much.... ;-) She
would prefer a mare or gelding 5-10 yrs old who is extremely level headed on
the trail. The horse need not have any competitive miles. We would like to
find a horse in Colorado or southern Wyoming so we can come look at it.
Thanks all!

Stephanie Wind McCray
Visions of the Wind
2917 Lookout View Dr.