Perfect trailer for endurance???

Hi everyone,
We are finally getting rain here in south central Texas:))).  Its great but
I'm not used to being stuck in the house, so I thought I would pick
ridecampers brains about trailers.  Here's the questions:  What kind of
trailer would you have (ie, aluminum, steel/alum combo, slant, box,
straight load, front or rear facing, etc)?  What size and why?  Would it
have living quarters?  If so, what are the most essential options?  If you
wanted a trailer on a limited budget, what options could you not live
without?  Pros and cons of various options would also be entertaining (ie.
manger vs. no manger etc.)  Any other pointers on trailer hunting would be
useful too.
Thanks,
Carol and Electric Shahck (hey mom, the sky is falling!!)