Re: language

Reference of sorted language I really wonder if you were put in the
position of these particular people that were in the armed forces in
Turkey, and it was your wife or husband or child or son, OR YOU, I
really wonder what kind of language you would be using

     Let me tell you something--these men and these women put their life
on the line for you so you can sit there and talk about what kind of
language should be on the internet.  If it was not for warriors such as
these you might not be able to say what you just posted.

      I am a Vietnam combat veteran.  I was in the Military  Police,
Special Forces 101st Airborn  You do not seem to have any contact with
reality.  Your ideals of what reality is , is not vey realistic.  Look
at what has happend in Africa, Look at what has happened all over the
world because  of terrorism.  Vietnam was terrorism 24 hrs a day.  Let
me tell you a little bit about reality.  How would you like to wake up
in the morning with your son next to you with his throat slit.  That
happened to my company...just to leave a message that they could get us
whenever they wanted to.  Imagine your son, if you have one, 17 years of
age loving mom and apple pie and children like all american boys have
been taught and believe in,  walking up to a child with hershey bars in
your hand, befriending the child while it was boobey trapped with a
bomb, or having sexual relations with a vietnemes woman who has razor
blades inplanted you know where.  or to be in a fire fight with young
men between the ages of 17 and 20 crying and screaming for their mothers
with their legs blown off, their intestimnes blown all over the place
and your position being over run by terrorist and running out of
amunition and having to fight hand to hand combat to the death as your
comrades fall all around you.  YOU do not know what terrorism is.  You
do not know what terrorism of the mind and soul is.  You do not know the
scarring of ones spirit or of ones mind.  You do not know what the word
despair means.  Anyone that has been attacked or provecated by cowardly
terrorists would know the the meaning of what I say.  You need to give
thanks to your God that these and others died for your right to say
watch your language.  Thanks to these fallen comrades and these true
patriots, and true warriors you have this right as I have the right to
tell you that YOU GIVE AID AND COMFORT TO THE ENEMIES OF THIS COUNTRY
AND ALL THAT IS HOLY AND RIGHT.  HOW NARROW MINDED YOU ARE.  HOW SO SELF
RIGHTOUS YOU ARE.  YOU HAVE NOT EARNED THE RIGHT TO DISHONOR THOSE
WARRIORS WHO PROTECTED YOUR RIGHT TO BE FREE TO SAY AS YOU WISH.  A
PRICE HAS BEEN PAID THAT CAN NEVER BE REPAID.

       HOW DARE YOU???????

Joe Dobiss

Chow!

---- Begin included message ----
I thought we were supposed to watch our language on this list

Rebecca

---- End included message ----