Re: how much heel?

Karen,

           Let me know what you find out about this.  Majicc has vwry little
heel also.
He does not paddle though.  You're remedy for scratches really worked for us
thanks again.  I am letting him rest till next year though just to be safe.
Vet found fluid between the tendon and leggimet no scar tissue or tears praise
the lord.  Question to you.  The easy boots fit way diffrent on my other horse
they go all the way across the conoary band I cit it as far down as I could
with out letting the wire get on the hoof any suggestions.