Ellen (EAMULE@aol.com), I need you...

Hi, Ellen.  I still can't send e-mail to you directly.
I'll see if I can get it fixed somehow.  Yahoo just does not want me
to communicate with you at America On Line.  You can send to me, I
simply cannot send back to you, so am relaying through RideCamp.

Anyway, I sent you the following message earlier today:

Quote:
Thanks, Ellen.  How are things going with you? Did you ever get my
post "The Fear Thang"?

Could you, at your convenience, provide me with your contact (name,
address, phones, whatever) information for your horse insurance
people?  I would like to obtain a quote from them.

Best regards,
Susie & Tez