Re: Insurance For Endurance Horses

I don't know - one of our mares was tragically lost in complications of
foaling, and while her insurance cost us about $400 over as many years. Her
insurance paid the evt, the hospital and for another SE mare. In addition, our
stallion is in rehab - and conditioning well - after a bout with endocarditis.
Since we had major medical on his as well ($100 a year), his several 1000$ in
vet bills were almost entirely covered, AND we were able to secure the
services of Norm Rantanen for a couple of veyr telling cardiac ultrasounds,
giving us the precision we needed in treating - and keeping alive - our
precious *Ansata bred stallion. It has alays been worth it to us.
Sandy