Re: Tevis Tack

> If you are willing to consider the task of data collection at Robie
> Park next year, I can promise space on the Tevis website for the
> results....
>
> Rider# RiderName   SaddleType SaddleBrand BitType       FrontShoes RearShoes
>  998   Susie Queue Aussie     Sid Hill    rope hacamore Easyboots  pads
>  999   Freddy Free Western    Goodoleboy  snaffle       standard   standard
>  etc   etc         etc

But Katee, will you be able to recognise what the saddles are?

I stood next to Debby Lyons' horse for ten minutes admiring
it, and even took photos. But failed to recognise that she
rides in a Sports Saddle (same as mine, funnily enough) until
this was pointed out to me later (well, it was covered up
with a sheepskin disguise).

It would probably work if you specifically asked riders
"what saddle is that?" - but otherwise, I don't think it
would be very easy to jot down just by looking.

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo