Re: Foxfire Fall Ride

Rousseau wrote:

> Where in the world is this ride? Being new, I don't recognize rides (except
> for a few- Tevis, OD) well enough to know what state they are in. Would
> think I'm not the only ignorant one.

Hi, Linda!

You can look up the rides on the endurance page's list of events.  Follow the
links at http://www.endurance.net

My pet peeve is looking at ads for horses and tack, only to find out that they
are on the other side of the continent after spending 30 minutes searching out
where the area code covers.  We may feel like a small community, but BOY are we
spread out!  I can't always justify driving from West Virginia to California
for a "promising prospect"!  :-)

Linda Flemmer
a transplanted Tidewater Virginia gal!
(old SEAT member)