Re: easyboots

Hi Gail,

Do you use "keepers" to keep the easyboots on? I cut down the heels on my
horse's easyboots as recommended by the company because they were causing
rubs and now they won't stay on except at a walk, shoes or no shoes. How
difficult is the foam to use? Has anyone ever used the "keepers"?
Thanks,

Pam and Bandit