easyboots

Hi Diane,

Yes, you can ride just with easyboots and no shoes. I know a lady
who was having lameness problems with her horse and the only thing
they could find wrong was the shoeing. So all she uses now is easyboots
and no more lameness.....My husband's mare was getting concusion
lines on her front hooves and brusing on the sole of her front feet
we started using easyboots over her shoes and there has been no more
concusion lines and no more brusing. He never rides her without her
easyboots on. Garrett and Rodger Ford have been wonderful in helping
us to learn how to use the easyfoam. It is great for the extra
protection in the boot, but we only use the easyfoam at a ride. We are
also using easyboots on my daughter's mare as she has a fairly flat
sole and tends to be a little tender footed. It has really helped her.
I would recommend easyboots to anyone, but as anything else don't try
something new at a ride. Try training in the easyboots at home first.
Gail