Fl girls head to Utah

This is a first time poster here.....long time watcher. A friend and I are heading next Monday with our two horses for a few weeks fun out in Utah and surrounding areas with a very flexible schedule. We would like to hit the Mt. Zion ride Sept 3 and from there on we will follow our noses or the trails. Questions that we haven't had much luck finding answers to (since the Nicholsons seem to be trapped in Alaska) are about available places for both horses to stay and place for us (hookups with showers sure would be a delight) the week prior to the ride somewhere in the southern Utah area. Would sure love to be able to ride right out from where the horses are. Good thing we are flexible..right? Also considering going down to New Mexico after to the Scorpian Sting Ride...pretty adventurous for two flatlanders. Any suggestions about good stabeling, riding and camping areas would be appreciated in either or these areas or any surrounding areas as a matter of fact.

Judy and Gus          (you want me to go up whattttt?)
Maryellen and Bunny