Re: Horseshoes?

Roger Rittenhouse wrote:

> for
> therapeutic purposes.>>
> ie the Equithotics SNEAKER.. still the best shoe we ever used..
> and still do,,

It works ok assuming that the horse doesn't over-reach too much.  We had
full rounds on our gelding for a while after he foundered.  When he felt
better, his huge trotting stride stepped on the rear of the shoes & yanked
them off.  He does better in plain keg shoes now that he's many years out
from the founder episode.

OTOH, he REALLY likes the Shock Tamer Pads!

Linda Flemmer