Re: Fw: A letter to our Tevis Crew- Nick Warhol

This was one of the nicest messages I have read about the Tevis. Nick
really says it the way it is. Crewing the Tevis is one of the hardest
things I have ever done and the acknowledgement Nick gives his crew is so
right on. Humbled me. Jane. ( by the way, it was great meeting some of you
this year. Happy Trails)

Visit The Tevis Pony Web Page: http://users.deltanet.com/~jane