Ride Vets & Their Crews: Thanks

At our first 25 last weekend, I (the ignorant one seeking knowledge)
asked the in-take ride vet to open Tez's mouth and show me whether or
not he still had his wolf teeth (he doesn't).

The inside of my horse's mouth is not a place I go very often, other
than having my vet check his teeth for wear periodically.

She pointed out to me that both of his second premolars were afflicted
with monor gingevitis and were swollen. The vet recommended a
treatment I could do at home to take care of it.

My point:  I was impressed, and extremely grateful, that a Ride Vet
was thorough and kind enough to point out a minor ailment that was
bothering my horse, but which had gone completely over my head.

I made a point of having her look him over stem to stern on the spot
and even told her about an old injury he had suffered - for the
record.  She said, "good, the next guy will know what to look for!"
And, they did.  The last vet said, "Yeah, HE'S completely sound" (sort
of surprised 'em).

So, thanks ride vets for your hard work and long hours.

This newcomer appreciates y'all & yer crews!

Susie & Tez