tevis - first time

I have to say a few things about Tevis from a first time rider who did not
complete.  It was AWESOME.  I did 46 miles and spent much of my time taking
pictures as we moved along.  I got pictures of friends riding thru a patch of
snow and from the top of Emigrant Pass looking down a the line of riders
coming up - they looked like ants.  Maybe being a flatlander from kansas made
it seem even more incredible but I have to say - I am going back.  What a
beautiful ride and the volunteers treat you like family.  I enjoyed every
minute ( except the 15 when I was pulled and started bawling) but - the rest
was wonderful.  I would encourage everyone to try this again and again again.
I took my horse to kstate to check him out 'cause I told him - WE"RE GOING
BACK!
Margie Burton