ok, I will speak my mind

That's a good idea, Joe, I believe I will speak my mind.  First of all,
my name is not Terry. Second, you are right about the topics not being
correctly adhered to.  Third, I really do not see a place for
inflamatory remarks such as the name calling by Kat from California,
specifically,  calling someone a jerk.  Most other forums strictly
disallow such flaming, but I suppose since Kat is "one of them", it
somehow doesn't matter,  after all, she is "a very opinionated lady".
I also assume that she is allowed to corner the market on being
opinionated here at RideCamp,  since I was specifically told by Linnea
that my reply to her post was not necessary.  I am over twenty-one years
of age and I bought this computer and in the future I will reply to any
post I feel like replying to and unless anyone out there is my mother,
I will not sit quietly and be told that what I have to say doesn't need
to be said.
Actually, I don't even do endurance,  however,  I DO show in open shows
and what Kat said about all breeds being judged by one breeds standard
really got under my skin.  Sorry to dissappoint you, Linnea, but I
wasn't trying to take up for you.  I was taking up for all of the
"other" breeds of horses who are judged unfairly by narrow minded judges
being of the same opinion as Kat.
Now that I have had my say, I will wait patiently for any comments that
any of you would like to make.  I promise to answer each one.
Sincerely,
ANTOINETTE Bartee
Chico, TX