Re: ok

ANTOINETTE Bartee wrote:
>inflamatory remarks such as the name calling by Kat from California,

Well, Antoinette, you might know by now that there are 2
Kat's from California and we are both opinionated and we
don't always agree.  :)     <--- happy face

Just to keep things straight, I am Kat Myers who responded
to your post about where to park a trailer without living
quarters.

I find it interesting that while you claimed the post I
responded to was "a joke" you found that my reply wasn't.
Not even with 3 happy faces!  Geez, not 3 weeks ago you posted
a url for "emoticons".  But you can't read happy faces???
What's up with that?  Have happy faces lost their magic
on internet???     :)  :)  :)   <--- 3 happy faces

On a serious note, I will now post a public appology.  In
retroflection,  I have to admit it was the Behavior I found
appalling, NOT the person.  I'm sorry.

Last couple days I am tending to agree with Maggie Price.
Time to quite typing so much and start riding more.

 - kat myers
in San Mateo, Ca with Magnum the TB ex-racer
and Mr Maajistic the resident endurance arab
... not to be confused with Kat Swigart from Orange County, Calif.
... nor Kathleen Myers of Witez Sirinity fame who finished Tevis
    for the 4th time