Re: ok Kat

Dear Kathy,
Thanks for the feedback.  I can't really comment on your specific reply,
as I have already deleted it from my trash bin.  I do stand corrected,
though,  I was referring to Kat in Orange County, California.  Didn't
realize there were so many of you.
And I know what emoticons are.  I remember posting that message.
However,  Linea's post to me also contained smiley faces.  I understood
this to mean that her message was not to be taken too seriously,  as I
suppose that is what yours was also.  I doubt I referred to your message
while I was originally speaking my mind, as I cannot recall it.  You are
welcome to re-post it if you would like and I will surely address it when
you do.
In all fairness to Linea,  I should say that I did not take offense to
her entire post to me,  just the one sentence where she said she didn't
think my reply was necessary.  She may not have even realized that she
was indeed telling me what to post.  She's probably very opinionated like
most of the rest of us.
There is nothing wrong with being opinionated,  but one must remember
that if you are going to stick your opinions out in the wind and wave
them around,  you'd better count on having them shot down once in a
while.  I know mine are.  Personally,  I'd rather have them shot down
than keep them to myself,  but that's just me.  Mouth can get pretty big
sometimes,  so big,  my foot can't help going in it!
So try to chill out and amuse yourself as the end of an era unfolds
before you.  No more mousy newbies (like I was) will even consider not
posting just because some old timer tells them not to.
Post to me again sometime,  and it was nice distinguishing you:-) !