Re: Hooved Animal Humane Society

Hi Beverly'
   I once rode with a guy who was involved with the Hooved Animal Rescue. He
had adopted an arab mare that had been grossly abused in the Mexican rodeo.
She had been chased and roped like in calf roping and had severe burns and
damage too all her legs. He was involved in Hollywood and told me a lot about
Loretta and how much good work they do. You can trust them.
   I helped him out the poor guy had lots of heart but had the bit on
backwards  ; )  she didn't seem to mind much.
Kathleen