Re: INhospitality at Tevis

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998 22:42:22 GMT, "Joe Long" <jlong@mti.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:14:27 EDT, <ClaireIIme@aol.com> wrote:

>>Joe Long; I am absolutely appalled at your post.

>That's OK, I'm appalled at the way my friends were treated.

When I sent this reply to Ridecamp I thought the original had come to
me from Ridecamp.  There was more in Claire's message to me than I
quoted, but I didn't ... and won't ... post the rest of it as I don't
believe it is ethical to publicly post a private message without
permission of the author.  Claire is free, of course, to post her
original message here if she wishes.  Samm and Cathy will be home in a
few days and be able to speak for themselves.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net