Re: A dark day for Arabians

Ahhhh.... but Arabians are not for everyone.  Just us exceptional ones with
the intelligence to recognize what makes them so special:) I have always
felt it takes a special person to  own a arab and I have refused to sell to
particular people who really just didn't seem to get it.

 The nose in the air thing never bothered me.  It is kind of a priviate joke
for me.  Every breed had it's strong points and I don't think anyone can
call themselves a horse lover until they recognize that fact.

And then of course we have the now famous and incrediable 17.2 (!) wonder
mule:)

Kelly
rmutschink@bluebon.net