Re: TEVIS BC

In a message dated 8/9/98 9:05:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, elsie@calweb.com
writes:

<< That's the rigging they use for a crupper. Is it because mule tails
 are different to horse tails, so they can't use cruppers?

Don't you guys know anything about mules.  Their tails are the same.  I rode
Scarlett for years with nothing but the saddle until the saddle went up on her
neck and I got dumped.  I use a regular crupper and breastcollar on her.
Mostly the only thing difference is that you have to use at least a warmblood
size headstall, although I do use a regular size Parelli halter on
her......Maryben