Re: Tevis coverage - Michigan Bluff

> All due respect to Lucy (I enjoy all her posts on ridecamp), BUT the
> last part of this is a prime reason men have more time for things than
> women.......We are expected to drop what ever we are doing to prepare food
> or whatever for an adult who is capable of doing for himself.
> Mary Ann--However, there is MORE equality now than in past!!

??

Er... actually, he was about to take me *out* to breakfast.
Rather a pleasant way to start Sunday's, IMO, chatting over
restaurant breakfast... I was joking about being in the dog
house - he'd gone out to help a neighbour for half an hour
and we'd agreed I'd be shiney faced and ready when he got back
so's we could go - but there was me, still sitting there, grubby
and no closer to leaving - predictably.

Also worth mentioning, is that *he* cooks breakfast in this house
(I'm disfunctional in the morning) as well as doing all the
feeding of animals, and being the reason that I was able to
buy a 32 yr old trailer with dodgy electrics, can drive a
20 year old italian convertible without fear of being stranded
or having to fork out large $$$s in mechanic fees... and he
says he'll crew for me. Yay.

Oops, gotta go and cook dinner...
--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo