Re: Tevis coverage - Michigan Bluff

All due respect to Lucy(I enjoy all her posts on ridecamp), BUT the last
part of this is a prime reason men have more time for things than
women.......We are expected to drop what ever we are doing to prepare food
or whatever for an adult who is capable of doing for himself.  Mary
Ann--However, there is MORE equality now than in past!!

Not many other expenses really (except just being caught by
my husband, still sitting filthy at the computer, and he
still hasn't had breakfast. Gulp. Gotta go, guys, I'm in
the dog house.

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo