Re: Tevis coverage - Michigan Bluff

> I read somewhere that it costs you guys
> $$$ to do this.

Er.

344 miles of petrol (probably would have gone anyway)
Six pack of beer (still in cooler, sitting in front garden
                  where I abandoned it at 5am when I came home)
Half a power bar (yuck)
A cheese burger at 2am (yum)
A set of 4 dud batteries.
4 hours of phone time/electricity at my friend's house from
                   Foresthill, sending files to Sacramento.

Not many other expenses really (except just being caught by
my husband, still sitting filthy at the computer, and he
still hasn't had breakfast. Gulp. Gotta go, guys, I'm in
the dog house.

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo