Trailering Stress

My guy Blue really stresses on long trailer rides.  Tell me what you all do
to reduce trailering stress in over 6 hour trips?  What type of supplements
can I feed him that may help him besides pro-biotics which I already feed?
I stop every two hours and water the horses but I don't take him out and
walk him around because I believe that to be dangerous at most truck stops,
there aren't many rest areas in Az it seems.  He used to be pretty stressed
and get off his feed on 2 hour trailer trips and now he can go at least 5
with no adverse effects and it took me a year to get him to that point.
But longer then that and he dosen't do well at all.  Of course it would
help if I had a newer slant load trailer instead of my old but serviceable
straightloader.  But until the end of the year I am stuck with the trailer
I have so all ideas are welcome.  Thanks!

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~           ~~ ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _ ~~/ /\ /        Buckeye, AZ
       (   ) __    ) ' '        horsetrails@inficad.com