Fireworks

Title: Fireworks

I spoke with a woman (sorry, name unknown) at dinner Sat night who said she had been thrown into the river by her horse.  She was a "local" there with a fair amount of trail experience, but I think this was her first 30.  She was uninjured.  Also, the entire finishing list was read aloud at dinner Saturday night...whether it was finalized and accurate I don't know.

Steve McCorkle
Spectrum Trading features Kingston Technology Memory, Processor Upgrades, and Integrated Mass Storage Subsystems. Visit our Website at www.Spectrumtrading.com or Spectrumstorage.com for information and pricing. (Steve@spectrumtrading.com)