Electrolytes and probiotics

Nope, you're not poisoning your horse by feeding both electrolytes and
probiotics.  They do different things in the body, with no interactions
between the two, so doesn't matter if you feed at the same time,
different times during the day or whatever.  It sounds like your horse
is a good candidate for probios.

Susan G