Re: Carbo Rat Bombs OD <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Nora,

I thought I would be giving a better commercial electrolyte formula & I
wasn't sure I trusted the home brew for this hot of a ride.  Yes I have
gone back to the home mix.  It seems to elict a good drink response.  I
usually have used Lytenows during rides & will again at the next ride.  I
tried the home mix the Sun. after Old Glory & my horse was her normal self.
Ate, drank & sweated like a pig!

Christina