Re: Carbo Rat Bombs OD

I've hauled from near Tampa, FL to Utah in 96 in four days and from near Tampa,
FL to Longmont, CO in four days in 97 pretty much the way Heide described with no
trouble.  They always have hay in front of them and get a water stop 20 to 30
minutes - where they can relax - every two hours.  I try to plan stopps where
they have some room to move around at night.  My guys are good travlers and I
don't get them out, just stop moving so they can drink and relay, and maybe eat a
few carrots.

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL